WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR PROPERTY, RENTAL SPACE, ASSETS AND FUNDS WITH REGARD TO THEIR VALUE AND SUSTAINABILITY BOTH ECONOMICALLY AND ECOLOGICALLY.
ibak is an interdisciplinary office of architects, experts in building construction, material ecologists as well as engineers in energy management and environmental technology, and was founded in 2010. Building certifications according to both German and international standards are the focus of our main line of work.
We have degrees as licensed DGNB Auditors, LEED and WELL Accredited Professionals, WELL Performance Testing Agents and BREEAM Assessors. Having extensive professional experience in the handling of complex and innovative construction projects as well as international contacts and cooperative partners enables us to provide qualified and competent advice on the certification of all currently available systems for urban districts, residential buildings as well as existing and new buildings including tenant fit-outs.
WHAT WE DO
CO2 calculations and life cycle assessments
Light and acoustic measurements
Water and air analysis
Tender documents, material testing processes, etc.
Orderly commissioning of building system components
Private Investors, project developers and project management companies
Real Estate Portfolio Managers, Asset Managers and fund holders
Banks, insurance companies and the industrial sector
Planners, general planners, General Contractors and construction companies
- Promotion of marketing or the financing of Real Estate through building certification
- Certification as a condition for the purchase of a property by potential end-investors, for leasing by prospective tenants
- Green Lease Agreements
- Development of Sustainability goals in the form of ESGs (Environmental Social Governance goals) at the company level
- Calculation or reduction of CO2 emissions for Real Estate or at the social level
- Creation of optimal foundations for sustainable building construction projects at the infrastructure level within the framework of urban district development
- Design of rental space that goes far beyond the German or labor law standards in terms of room acoustics, material ecology, visual or ergonomic aspects
- Building materials for kindergartens, schools and training centers that are ecologically healthy environments
- Recycling management in the building industry (maximum recycling potential, cradle to cradle integration)
- New ideas for more innovations which require in-depth expertise and three-dimensional thinking