WELL PERFORMANCE TESTING ORGANIZATION
WELL PERFORMANCE TESTING AGENTS
In the scope of a WELL certification in line with the specifications of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), the successful implementation of the goals (“Features“) must be verified by means of measurements and analyses. The following are considered, amongst others:
- Drinking water quality | Microbes, heavy metals, suspended particles, etc.
- Air quality | Solvents, fine dust, CO2 concentrations, etc.
- Thermal comfort | Radiation temperature + room temperature
- Room and building acoustic qualities
- Quality of the artificial lighting | Lighting density, light colour
In order to be able to carry out these examinations, a separate accreditation as “WELL Performance Testing Organization“ (WELL PTO) is required. In the 3rd quarter of 2019, ibak was licensed as such and offers the measurements, not only in the scope of the WELL certification.
Examples of the measurements carried out by us
DRINKING WATER QUALITY